KOKOMO, Ind. – Indiana College Kokomo announces the addition of 13 new faculty associates, in areas ranging from small business management to English, nursing to information and facts process, and biology to instruction.
Mark Canada, government vice chancellor for educational affairs and interim deputy chancellor, welcomed them.
“New college bring know-how, of training course, but they also provide contemporary strategies to the campus,” he stated. “I glimpse ahead to observing their contributions, primarily to the Crucial practical experience.”
New faculty contain:
University of Business enterprise
- Elizabeth Clayton, acting assistant professor of company administration. She gained a Ph.D. in Organizational Science and a Master of Arts (M.A.) in Industrial/Organizational Psychology from the University of North Carolina at Charlotte and a Bachelor of Science (B.S.) in Psychology from George Mason University, Fairfax, Virginia. She taught at the University of North Carolina while earning her graduate levels.
- Chittibabu (Chitti) Govindarajulu, dean of the University of Business, professor of administration. He gained a Ph.D. in Business enterprise Administration from the College of Mississippi, with a key in administration details devices. He also gained a Master of Small business Administration (M.B.A.) from the P.S.G. University of Technological know-how, Bharathiar College, Tamil Nadu, India, and a Bachelor’s in Mechanical Engineering from the Higher education of Engineering, Anna College, Chennai (Madras), India. Most recently he was associate dean for software support and M.B.A. administrator for the University of Enterprise at Metropolitan Condition University of Denver
- Bingzuan Guo, performing assistant professor of business enterprise advertising. She earned a Ph.D. in Marketing from the University of Texas at San Antonio a Master of Science (M.S.) in Internet marketing from The City University of New York-Baruch Higher education, and a Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) in Economics from Fudan University, Shanghai, China. She was an instructor in the Faculty of Business enterprise at the University of Texas at San Antonio.
- Esra Topcuoglu, assistant profession in hospitality and tourism. She accomplished a Ph.D. in Hospitality Management at the College of Nevada Las Vegas, an M.B.A. from Bahçeşehir College, Istanbul, Turkey and a B.A. in Italian Language and Literature from Ankara College, Turkey. Previously, she was an assistant professor at William Paterson University of New Jersey.
Faculty of Education
- Amy Smith, lecturer in education and learning. She gained an M.A. and a B.S. in Instruction from Ball Condition College, a certification in educational neuroscience from Butler University, and a developing degree administrator license from Purdue College. She is also an educational tutorial coach/social emotional studying mentor for Nutritious Communities of Clinton County, Frankfort and was a second-grade trainer in the Delphi Neighborhood University Corp.
Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences
- Lori Bruns, lecturer in English. She gained an M.A. in English, a Teachers of English to Speakers of Other Languages certification, and a B.A. in English from IU. Formerly, she was a visiting lecturer at IU Kokomo.
- Andy Tuholski, browsing lecturer in political science. He attained a Ph.D. in Political Science from Purdue College, an M.A. in Political Administration from George Washington College, and a B.S. in Business from IU. He beforehand was an adjunct college member at IU Kokomo.
Faculty of Nursing and Allied Health Professions
- Margaret Christopher, browsing lecturer in Nursing. She acquired a Learn of Science in Nursing (MSN) and Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) from IU Kokomo and an Associate of Used Science in Nursing (AASN) from Purdue University. She has been an adjunct college member due to the fact 2019, and also is stroke program coordinator at IU Health Arnett Clinic, Lafayette.
- David Cunningham, lecturer in nursing. He earned an MSN from Indiana Wesleyan College, a BSN from IU Kokomo, and an Affiliate of Science in Nursing (ASN) from Ivy Tech Neighborhood College. Formerly he was a viewing lecturer in nursing at IU Kokomo.
- Samantha Fouts, medical assistant professor of nursing. She gained an MSN and a BSN from IU Kokomo, and has been a lecturer in nursing at IU Kokomo given that January 2018. She’s also a personnel nurse at IU Health North Clinic.
- Michele Lasley, lecturer in nursing. She earned a Health care provider of Nursing Practice from Indiana Point out University, an M.S. in Nursing Instruction from Western Governor’s College, and a BSN from Ball Condition College. Earlier she was a nursing college member at Galen University of Nursing, Cincinnati.
School of Sciences
- Yang Liu, assistant professor of laptop or computer science. He attained a Ph.D. in Information Systems from the New Jersey Institute of Technological innovation, Newark and a Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Science and Technological know-how from Tongji College, Shanghai, China. Earlier he was a analysis and instructing assistant in the Department of Informatics at the New Jersey Institute of Technological innovation.
- Madelyn H. Miller, going to lecturer in biology. She attained a Ph.D. in Biomedical Sciences from University of Central Florida, Orlando and a B.A. in Biochemistry/Molecular Biology and Sociology from Wittenberg College, Springfield, Ohio.
Education is Critical at Indiana College Kokomo.