Indiana University Kokomo introduced Aug. 18 the addition of 13 new faculty customers, in areas ranging from company management to English, nursing to information and facts program, and biology to training.
Mark Canada, govt vice chancellor for educational affairs and interim deputy chancellor, welcomed them.
“New college deliver experience, of study course, but they also deliver contemporary strategies to the campus,” he claimed. “I look forward to looking at their contributions, especially to the Critical encounter.”
New faculty include things like:
School of Business enterprise
• Elizabeth Clayton, acting assistant professor of enterprise administration. She earned a Ph.D. in Organizational Science and a Learn of Arts (M.A.) in Industrial/Organizational Psychology from the University of North Carolina at Charlotte and a Bachelor of Science (B.S.) in Psychology from George Mason College, Fairfax, Virginia. She taught at the University of North Carolina though earning her graduate degrees.
• Chittibabu (Chitti) Govindarajulu, dean of the College of Business enterprise, professor of administration. He earned a Ph.D. in Enterprise Administration from the College of Mississippi, with a big in administration information units. He also acquired a Learn of Small business Administration (M.B.A.) from the P.S.G. College or university of Technological innovation, Bharathiar University, Tamil Nadu, India, and a Bachelor’s in Mechanical Engineering from the School of Engineering, Anna College, Chennai (Madras), India. Most a short while ago he was associate dean for software support and M.B.A. administrator for the Higher education of Business at Metropolitan State College of Denver
• Bingzuan Guo, performing assistant professor of business advertising. She gained a Ph.D. in Promoting from the University of Texas at San Antonio a Learn of Science (M.S.) in Advertising from The Town College of New York-Baruch College, and a Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) in Economics from Fudan University, Shanghai, China. She was an teacher in the Higher education of Business at the University of Texas at San Antonio.
• Esra Topcuoglu, assistant professor in hospitality and tourism. She finished a Ph.D. in Hospitality Administration at the College of Nevada Las Vegas, an M.B.A. from Bahçeşehir University, Istanbul, Turkey and a B.A. in Italian Language and Literature from Ankara University, Turkey. Formerly, she was an assistant professor at William Paterson College of New Jersey.
Faculty of Education
• Amy Smith, lecturer in training. She earned an M.A. and a B.S. in Education and learning from Ball State University, a certification in instructional neuroscience from Butler University, and a making level administrator license from Purdue College. She is also an tutorial instructional coach/social psychological finding out coach for Healthier Communities of Clinton County, Frankfort and was a second-quality teacher in the Delphi Community College Corp.
College of Humanities and Social Sciences
• Lori Bruns, lecturer in English. She gained an M.A. in English, a Instructors of English to Speakers of Other Languages certification, and a B.A. in English from IU. Earlier, she was a going to lecturer at IU Kokomo.
• Andy Tuholski, viewing lecturer in political science. He acquired a Ph.D. in Political Science from Purdue University, an M.A. in Political Management from George Washington College, and a B.S. in Company from IU. He beforehand was an adjunct faculty member at IU Kokomo.
Faculty of Nursing and Allied Health and fitness Professions
• Margaret Christopher, checking out lecturer in Nursing. She earned a Grasp of Science in Nursing (MSN) and Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) from IU Kokomo and an Associate of Used Science in Nursing (AASN) from Purdue College. She has been an adjunct college member considering that 2019, and also is stroke program coordinator at IU Health Arnett Hospital, Lafayette.
• David Cunningham, lecturer in nursing. He gained an MSN from Indiana Wesleyan University, a BSN from IU Kokomo, and an Associate of Science in Nursing (ASN) from Ivy Tech Local community College or university. Earlier he was a viewing lecturer in nursing at IU Kokomo.
• Samantha Fouts, clinical assistant professor of nursing. She acquired an MSN and a BSN from IU Kokomo, and has been a lecturer in nursing at IU Kokomo considering the fact that January 2018. She’s also a team nurse at IU Wellness North Clinic.
• Michele Lasley, lecturer in nursing. She earned a Doctor of Nursing Exercise from Indiana Point out College, an M.S. in Nursing Training from Western Governor’s University, and a BSN from Ball State University. Beforehand she was a nursing college member at Galen Higher education of Nursing, Cincinnati.
Faculty of Sciences
• Yang Liu, assistant professor of laptop science. He attained a Ph.D. in Facts Units from the New Jersey Institute of Technological innovation, Newark and a Bachelor of Engineering in Personal computer Science and Engineering from Tongji University, Shanghai, China. Previously he was a research and educating assistant in the Section of Informatics at the New Jersey Institute of Technological innovation.
• Madelyn H. Miller, visiting lecturer in biology. She acquired a Ph.D. in Biomedical Sciences from College of Central Florida, Orlando and a B.A. in Biochemistry/Molecular Biology and Sociology from Wittenberg College, Springfield, Ohio.