If you didn’t know, I’m a huge baseball supporter (Go Twins!). This yr I’m particularly psyched because I have not a person but TWO fantasy baseball leagues. Woo hoo!
The 1st time of BlogBall started way back again in 2008. All educators, all ‘edubloggers’ (as a result the league name). We included a 2nd league in 2009, and then a third league in 2010. That turned out to be also numerous, so we consolidated again to one league and have been heading strong ever because. Most of the administrators in BlogBall22 have been all over because those early times. I’m grateful for their loyalty and commitment. They’re an awesome bunch of humans and baseball admirers!
- Bayou Buffalos, Vinnie Vrotny
- Buckeye Ballers, Toby Fischer
- CAM Cougars, Dominic Giegerich
- Dutch’s Detroiters, Rick Heitmeyer
- Fantastic Difficulty, Jon Becker (past year’s champ)
- Greyhounds, John Spencer
- Let us Engage in Two, Bob Dillon
- Maineiacs, Harold Shaw
- Optimistic Mets Supporter, Reshan Richards
- Technauts, Joe Bires
- TheBrewz, Jeremy Brueck
- Twinkies, Scott McLeod
This year I assumed it may well be entertaining to try out a second league once again. I begun achieving out to folks and… voila!
Rounding for House 22
- All 4 Shifts, Person Ryan
- Chad’s Mad Crew, Chad Lehman
- Eephus Pitch, Aaron Hogan
- Impossible Dreamers, Patrick Larkin
- Juuuust a Bit Outside, Scott McLeod
- The Moonlight Grahams, Donnie Piercey
- Nesi’s Quicks, Chris Nesi
- Papi’s Green Monsters, Cale Birk
- Sandlot Accomplishment, AJ Bianco
- Who Wants Trousers?, Dean Shareski
- Windfield Needs Noise, Jason Buccheri
- You Down With CBT?, Dave Quinn
We really don’t enjoy for revenue. Just bragging rights… You are forewarned: I almost certainly will article occasional updates listed here during the year.
These days is Opening Working day. Participate in ball!
Resource website link